Our office is in downtown St. Louis on Washington Ave. between 14th St. and 15th St. We are one block south of the City Museum and only three blocks north of the Soldiers Memorial Military Museum and Memorial Plaza. We are just a half-mile from famous landmarks like the St. Louis Aquarium, Union Station, and Enterprise Center arena. Our office is about a mile from Busch Stadium.
The Civil Courts Building and Carnahan Courthouse are about a half-mile southeast of our office. The Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse is also less than a mile from our building. St. Louis City Hall and the St. Louis City Justice Center are just a few steps away from the Civil Courts Building. St. Louis Lambert International Airport is about 13 miles northwest of our office.
We also have an office in Richmond Heights.
- From the North: Take Route 367/Lewis & Clark Blvd. south to Halls Ferry Rd. Continue southeast on Halls Ferry Rd. to Broadway. Turn right and follow Broadway to Carrie Ave. Turn right and follow the signs to I-70 East. Continue on I-70 to exit 249B toward Tucker Blvd. Follow Tucker Blvd. to Washington Ave. Turn right on Washington Ave. and continue to our office between 14th St. and 15th St.
- From the South: Take I-55 north to exit 207B toward Truman Pkwy. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right onto Lafayette Ave., then turn left onto 14th St. Continue on 14th St. to Washington Ave.
- From the East: Take I-55 or I-64 west to I-70. Take I-70 west to exit 249 toward Tucker Blvd. Follow Tucker Blvd. to Washington Ave. Head right on Washington Ave. Continue to our building between 14th St. and 15th St.
- From the West: Go east on I-64 to exit 39A toward 14th St. Head north on 14th St. to Washington Ave.
How to Get to Our Law Office in St. Louis, MO
A pay parking lot is located next to our building at 1422 Washington Ave. There is also a large pay lot at 1400 Washington Ave. at the corner of Washington Ave. and 14th St. There is another large pay lot located at 1500 Washington Ave. There are 15th St. Parking meters available on Washington Ave. for street parking.
If you are arriving by public transit, MetroBus runs along 14th St., Olive St., and Delmar Blvd. MetroBus route #10 stops on Olive St. and 16th St., two blocks from our office. MetroBus route #97 stops on Delmar Blvd. and 15th St., two blocks from our office. MetroBus routes 41 and 74 stop on 14th St. near Washington Blvd., one block from our office. If you are coming from further away, all of these bus routes originate at a MetroLink rail station.
Top Sights in St. Louis
Our Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule your free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys. During your consultation, you will meet with an experienced St. Louis personal injury lawyer who will listen to your story. We will discuss the value of your case so you understand the compensation we can help you to obtain. Together, we will develop a legal strategy to get the best possible outcome under Missouri law.
- The Last Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch
- Hotel Saint Louis, Autograph Collection
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
At Bradley Law Personal Injury Lawyers, we focus on personal injury and wrongful death cases. Our team is small enough to provide personalized attention to each of our clients, but we are also large enough to provide the necessary resources to take on the largest insurance companies. When you suffer an injury due to a car accident, a slip and fall accident, medical malpractice, or another type of preventable accident, we will fight for what is right and just.
More Than 30 Years of Experience
The attorneys at Bradley Law Personal Injury Lawyers have over 30 years of combined experience in personal injury law. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, earning us membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Our firm has won some of the largest jury awards and settlements in Missouri state history. Contact us so we can put our experience and skills to work on your case.
Areas We Serve in St. Louis, MO
Central West End, Soulard, Lafayette Square, Downtown, The Hill, Benton Park, Old North, Tower Grove South, Shaw, St. Louis Hills, Skinker DeBaliviere, The Ville, Compton Heights, Forest Park Southeast, Carondelet, Lindenwood Park, Southwest Garden, Tower Grove East, Grand Center, Jeff-Vander-Lou, Hi-Pointe, Franz Park, St. Louis Place, Downtown West, Bevo Mill, Gravois Park, Benton Park West, Botanical Heights, DeBaliviere Place, Clayton-Tamm, Princeton Heights, McKinley Heights, The Gate District, Greater Ville, Holly Hills, Northampton, Wydown Skinker, Ellendale, Clifton Heights, The Southampton, Marine Villa, Walnut Park East, Walnut Park West, Wells-Goodfellow, Kings Oak, Carr Square, North Riverfront, LaSalle Park, Fox Park.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more reviews here.