Who we are
A small boutique firm that regularly secures multi-million dollar results against the largest insurance companies who attempt to cheat victims out of money.
As your lawyer, it is our mission to ensure you receive a maximum recovery for all of your damages, to the fullest extent under the law, from all available sources.
Why hire the Bradley Law Personal Injury Lawyers?
- Because we never back down from a fight for what is right and just.
- Small enough to provide personalized service.
- We have the resources at our disposal to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, if necessary, on any case to ensure it is properly worked up for presentation to a jury.
- Other law firms may feel financial pressure to force clients into taking sub-par settlements. This is something we refuse to do. For instance, we just settled a case where two people were in a car that was broadsided by a commercial truck. Both victims had brain injuries. The driver of that car hired us. The passenger hired a different local law firm.
- The other law firm settled the passenger’s case for $100,000 about 1 year after the crash. We litigated the driver’s case for 2.5 years and settled for $6,000,000. The other lawyer had zero clue how to properly work up a brain injury case. We do.
You’ll Choose Correctly if You Choose Us to be Your St. Louis Accident Law Firm
Bradley Law Personal Injury Lawyers is featured by The Missouri Lawyers’ Weekly for securing top verdicts and settlements including the #1 car accident verdict for the year, the #6 overall verdict, and the #1 car accident settlement. A few years ago, Bradley Law Personal Injury Lawyers was reported as having the “most reported winning cases” by the same publication.
Beyond these, we have obtained numerous 6, 7 and even 8-figure results for our clients, many of which we cannot report due to confidentiality. Our St. Louis personal injury lawyers and Kansas City personal injury lawyers understand victims can face insurmountable debt and financial ruin if they are not fully compensated for all damages.
We see many different types of personal injuries, and they all have different characteristics. Each detail affects the sort of preparation and presentation required, as well as the recovery, settlement, or award that you could receive under Missouri law.
Our Legal Fees are 100% Contingency Fee Based.
When you hire Bradley Law Personal Injury Lawyers, you do not have to worry about paying for any expenses out-of-pocket. We front all costs of litigation and only earn a fair attorneys’ fee in the event you accept a settlement or a judgment is entered in your case. Our fees vary depending upon the type of case and the jurisdiction. If your case is lost, you owe nothing as long as your follow our advice and are fully honest throughout the process.
A St. Louis & Kansas City Accident Law Firms with Attorneys Who are Trial Lawyers at Heart.
If we agree to work on your case, there is a chance we will try your case to a jury. We do not believe in sub-standard settlements. For this reason, we prepare every case as if it will be tried before a jury. If you are looking for a Missouri law firm to settle your case out of court for less than full value, we are not the lawyers for you.
Visit Our Personal Injury Law Firms
Monday Open 24 hours
Tuesday Open 24 hours
Wednesday Open 24 hours
Thursday Open 24 hours
Friday Open 24 hours
Saturday Open 24 hours
Sunday Open 24 hours
St. Louis, MO Law Office
1430 Washington Ave Suite #226
St. Louis, MO 63103
Kansas City, MO Law Office
1509 NE Parvin Rd, Suite A.,
Kansas City, MO 64116